Quotes About Gender Equality In The Workplace – Women in stem statistics to inspire future leaders, What #metoo has to do with the workplace gender gap, Gender equality in science, medicine, and global health: where are we at and why does it matter?, African development bank begins edge certification programme, Equality quotes to motivate and inspire, How covid worsened gender inequality: radio davos podcast
If you are a professional with promising career opportunities in emerging fields like gaming, data science, cloud computing, digital marketing etc. then this is your chance to participate in #CareerKiPaathshaala. Fill out this form today!
These inspirational quotes about gender equality give us hope for the future and also make us realize how much work we have to do!
Quotes About Gender Equality In The Workplace
I think equality mostly starts with the mind. It is a person’s perception that he treats another person as he treats himself. It doesn’t happen overnight – it’s more of a practice you do every day. These inspirational quotes about gender equality give us hope for the future and also make us realize how much work we have to do!
Inspiring Gender Equality Quotes That Will Leave You Thinking
Celebrating Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or International Women’s Day is meaningless if we do not understand the essence of the meaning of equality. Ultimately, this is something we must internalize and reflect in our actions. Also, focusing only on compliance doesn’t help us further our pursuit of equality.
The good news is that we don’t have to start from scratch. There is much wisdom to be gleaned from the women who fought before us, as well as the men who supported the cause. We can learn a lot from their struggles, the knowledge and experiences they have shared with us.
Although these quotes don’t translate directly into action, they are definitely words of wisdom that we should reflect on and apply to ourselves!
“Gender equality is more than an end in itself. This is a necessary condition for overcoming poverty, promoting sustainable development and creating good governance.
Equality Quotes Gender Equality Is A Human Fight Not A Female Fight
“We need to stop buying into the myths about gender equality. It’s not a reality yet. Today, women make up half of the U.S. workforce, but the average working woman earns only 77% of what the average man earns. But until both women and men say that this is unacceptable, things will not change.
“I hate hearing you talk about all women as if they were wonderful women instead of intelligent beings. None of us want to spend our whole lives in calm waters.
“No country can truly prosper if it stifles the potential of its women and takes away the contribution of half its citizens.”
“Equality is not just right. It’s smart economics. How can an economy reach its full potential if it ignores, lags behind, or doesn’t invest in half the population?
Inspiring Quotes About Feminism That’ll Pump You Up
“I raise my voice not to shout, but to hear the deaf.” We cannot succeed if half of us are held back.
Life is a journey and I have a long way to go…
The Women’s Network is an open platform for diverse viewpoints, individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the platform.
Arts & Culture While Writing Books Book Campaigns Career Development Crime & Law Disability & Inclusion Entrepreneurship Fashion Feminist Sports & Wellness Food For Young Women Humor Learn LGBTQ Money News Makers Parenting Tips Get Involved In Pop Culture Read Relationships Sex & Sexuality Short Stories & sexuality Sports stories From the travels of moms. History of women. Problems in the workplace2. “As more women, men and young people raise their voices and become active in local government, and more local leaders take action to keep women and girls safe, change is happening.
Quotes About Gender Equity (23 Quotes)
4. “By including women in the decision-making process, city authorities will be able to better fulfill their responsibilities to ensure the safety of their residents, especially women and girls.”
5. “When I was a doctor, when I was health minister, and I went somewhere, little girls would come up to me and say, ‘I want to be like you one day, I want to be a doctor.’ Now they say. I want to be president, just like you.” We can all dream as much as we want.
6. “Today, respect for human rights lies not so much in the presence of international standards, but in the fulfillment of these standards.”
7. “There is a complete consensus in the army that women should not fight personally. I don’t know if we have enough experience to know if this is the right approach. But women may be elsewhere. We have compulsory military service in Chile. I looked for women in all fields.
Top 25 Michelle Bachelet Quotes (2022 Update)
8. “Because I’m a healer, I know that if you have an injury, it will heal if it’s clean enough to heal; if your injury is dirty, it won’t heal. So when you’re talking about society, we’re also talking about healing processes, and for the healing process to be good, you have to do things right.
9. “When I talk about love, when I talk about canceling hatred, I’m not only talking about reconciliation – even I don’t use that word – I use another word in Spanish called reencuentro.” – this is not reconciliation.
10. “Equality in education does not guarantee equality in the labor market.” Even in the most developed countries, the level of gender is not equal. There are still glass ceilings and “holey pipelines” that prevent women from advancing in the workplace.
11. “People see that I am a mother and the head of the family. Today, a third of households in Chile are headed by women. They wake up, take their children to school, go to work. I am hope for them.”
Inspiring Quotes On Gender Equality (women)
12. “They said that Chile is not ready to vote for a woman, it is a traditionally sexist country. In the end, the opposite happened: the fact of being a woman became a symbol of the process of cultural change in the country.
13. “More women on corporate boards, in senior management, in leadership positions, and in the formal sector is not only right, it’s smart. It’s good for the bottom line.”
14. “The World Economic Forum’s 2010 Global Gender Gap Report shows that countries with better gender equality have faster and more competitive economies.
15. “In today’s interdependent world, a threat to one becomes a threat to all.” And no country can overcome these challenges and threats alone.”
Quotes About Equality In The Workplace (13 Quotes)
16. “Women, as a vital force in civil society, continue to push for their rights, equal participation in decision-making and commitment to the principles of the revolution at the highest levels of Egyptian leadership.
17. “Today is the time to breathe new life into government, and this new phase, which is as demanding as it is inspiring, calls for new energy and new faces.”
18. “There has been a cultural shift. All this is hard to measure at the moment, but the women of Chile saw my presidency as a source of pride. Women are now doing work in Chile that no one dared to imagine 20-30 years ago.
21. “There should be no trade-offs between growth and social protection. Democracy means nothing if it does not respond to the needs and will of its people.
Outstanding Feminist Quotes To Inspire And Empower
22. “I personally and through my family experienced the tragedy of Chile in my memory. I do not want such events to happen again, and I have dedicated an important part of my life to ensuring this and to the reunification of all Chileans.
23. “As a major economic power in the world, India and Indian companies have the opportunity to set the standard in Asia for women’s right to decent work.
25. “The change to the binomial system is without a doubt a great step forward, it will allow us to be better represented and have better ideas.”
26. “I was not born in a house where there were stereotypes. So it was very rewarding because it gave me a sense of being able to fly, so to speak, to pursue my hopes and dreams.
Quotes About Workplace Equality (20 Quotes)
27. “We simply cannot afford to deny the full potential of half the population any longer. The world needs to use the talent and wisdom of women. Whether it is food security, economic recovery, health or peace and security, women’s participation is needed now more than ever.
28. “Given the political history of Chile, it seemed to me that the main task was to strengthen democracy and create healthy civil-military and military-political relations.
How COVID Worsened Gender Inequality: Radio Davos Podcast, Kamala Harris Quotes: Inspiring Quotes From The Future Vice President, Quotes About Change Workplace (30 Quotes), Building A Strong Workplace Culture Through Inclusion, Best Inspirational Feminist Quotes Of All Time, Inspiring Gender Equality Quotes That Will Leave You Thinking, How To Close The Tech Gender Gap, Gender Equality Makes Democracy Stronger, Says Kamala Harris, How To Empower Women In The Workplace